Prepare your luggage taking in to account that in the Atlantic ocean it is much colder than on land and it is a wet environment. Evaluate how many items you need accordingly to the number of days offshore.
MANDATORY (You cannot board without it):
- Deck shoes
- Medication (if applicable)
- Quick-dry long-sleeve shirt with UV protection
- Fast-drying lightweight trousers
- Hat with attachment system
- Warm clothes for night watches (it gets very cold at night)
- Comfortable clothes to sleep
- Warm hat and gloves
- Lightweight rain jacket or foul-weather jacket
- Wool Socks
- Sleeping bag
- Warm cloths, sweater, long johns
- Deck shoes and boots
- Foulies (optional)
- Water bottle
- Headlamp and extra batteries
- Ear plugs
- Books or Kindle
- Music (with headphones)
- Other items for your entertainment
- Sea sickness pills (very important)
Pack every thing in a single bag
Book here a departure date and route.
After booking we will contact shortly with more information concerning the preparation of your adventure.
See you soon!